Phone Representative 9 (Remote)
Clearwater, FL 33760 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Location: Fully remote, must be able to commute to Clearwater, FL for quarterly meetings
Hours: Updated 8/23/2023
(2) Tue - Sat 12 noon - 8:30 pm
(1) Tue - Sat 8:00 pm - 4:30 am
(1) Sun - Thurs 8:00 pm - 4:30 am
Type: Contract to Hire
Benefits during the contract period: We offer affordable medical, dental, and vision! Learn more: https://rb.gy/praijt
- Answer incoming phone calls from the Crisis Lifeline from clients needing online emotional support
- Ensure you meet all Crisis and Suicide Lifeline performance metrics
- Talk with Imminent Risk clients and de-escalating, screen, safety plan, and reduce lethal means during the conversation
- Use the least invasive approach to service provision. Provide referrals, deploy mobile crisis units, and engage law enforcement in active rescue, as needed.
- Must be flexible for other duties as assigned: As an associate you may be required to cross-train across roles/departments with similar job duties, or assist with other business needs as required
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university or higher is preferred. (Not required)
- Health and Human Services background preferred.
- One year or more of related crisis, mental health, or substance abuse experience is required.
- Experience handling crisis phone calls is required.
- Above-average computer skills preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Background check required
- Drug screening required
- Smoke-free workplace, nicotine testing required
- Must provide (3) references
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Services Manager
Hi, I'm Jennifer from Hiregy's Client Service Team. Please feel free to contact me for assistance on this position and I look forward to a successful working relationship with you on your career search.