PT Phone Representative 2 (Remote)
Clearwater, FL 33760 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Location: Clearwater, 33760 – This position is remote
Hours: Part Time - Friday - Sunday 10pm - 6am
Training shift: Regular office hours, 3-4 weeks
Type: Contract to Hire
Benefits during the contract period: We offer affordable medical, dental, and vision! Learn more: https://bit.ly/3v65IXl
Hiregy Associate perks: Enjoy discounts, rewards and perks on thousands of the brands you love in a variety of categories: https://bit.ly/38aBuGw
- Answer incoming calls to facilitate information and referral services to clients. Actively listen, build rapport, and understand the presenting needs of the client
- Provide advocacy for clients throughout the interaction and communication with other agencies on behalf of the client. Appropriately refer callers needing services to local community partners including childcare, financial, healthcare resources, mental health counseling agencies, legal aid, housing, homeless shelters, disability-related needs, veteran needs, etc.
- Access, retrieve, and input information into the database platform
- Participate in ongoing quality reviews, coaching, feedback sessions, and training to improve skills
- Participate in monthly team meetings and proactive efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Complete all assigned professional development training annually
- Participate in quality improvement strategies to uplift Call Center Operations
- Serve and participate in meetings, committees, community activities, and outreach events as required
- Follow all organization’s workflow, policies, practices, and procedures.
- Must be flexible for other duties as assigned: As an associate you may be required to cross-train across roles/departments with similar job duties, or assist with other business needs as required
Nice to have:
- AIRS I & R, CIRCS-A on Aging Certification preferred.
- Information and referral or Health and human services background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university is required
- Six months to one year of related experience is required
- Customer Service / Call Center experience
- Level II Background Screen
- Drug screening required
- References required
- Valid State of Florida Driver’s License
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Services Manager
Hi, I'm Jennifer from Hiregy's Client Service Team. Please feel free to contact me for assistance on this position and I look forward to a successful working relationship with you on your career search.