New Business Representative (Customer Service) - CLW
Clearwater, FL 33759 US
Location: Clearwater, FL 33759 – This position is onsite
Hours: M-F 8-5
Type: Contract to Hire
Benefits during the contract period: We offer affordable medical, dental, and vision! Learn more: https://bit.ly/3v65IXl
- Reviews applications for completeness.
- Enters application information into system.
- Completes processing on applications using established guidelines.
- Establish professional working relationships with agents and policy holders.
- Verifying data at every step of the new business processing of new policies.
- Maintaining proper requirements for each application that is processed and completed.
- Answering phone calls.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be flexible for other duties as assigned: As an associate you may be required to cross-train across roles/departments with similar job duties, or assist with other business needs as required
- 1-3 years of successful professional experience
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Strong data entry skills alpha and numeric
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to function independently
- Ability to work with multiple computer programs and multiple products
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Background check required