Tampa, FL 33618 US
Location: Tampa, FL 33618 – This position is fully onsite
Pay: Starting at $80,000 depending upon experience
Type: Direct hire
- Oversee the execution and coordination of the company's comprehensive marketing strategy across various platforms, including the website, LinkedIn, podcasts, videos, and email/newsletters.
- Manage marketing vendor relationships to ensure effective collaboration and delivery of high-quality marketing materials.
- Develop, oversee, and execute marketing campaigns, taking ownership of key marketing processes to maintain quality and consistency.
- Support the team in winning business by freeing up their time from marketing tasks, allowing them to focus on customer needs.
- Responsibilities may include content creation and editing, coordination of vendors, content calendar management, setting timelines and deadlines for publication, overseeing marketing design, managing newsletters and lists, and handling social media publication.
- This role, reporting directly to the CEO, currently does not have direct reports but may involve team management in the future as the company expands.
- This position is pivotal in the company's growth plans, and the individual will play a key role in shaping and expanding the marketing function as the company grows.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Graphic Design
- Video editing
- Vendor management experience including bidding out work projects, evaluating performance, and negotiating rates is preferred
- Seeking (2) to (5) years of experience in a Marketing role with similar responsibilities
- Must have strong writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple marketing projects to increase sales, prospects, etc.
- Culture fit: Small, client-focused team and hard-working culture - They hire winners!
- Must be career-minded, seeking candidates who want to grow with the organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent