Human Resources Administrator
Orlando, FL 32837 US
Location: Orlando, 32837 – This position is onsite
Pay: $45,000-$50,000 per year
Type: Direct Hire
- Manage employee records and HR databases.
- Assist in recruitment processes, including job postings and candidate coordination.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews and meetings.
- Administer employee onboarding and orientation programs.
- Handle HR-related inquiries and provide support to employees.
- Maintain compliance with HR policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support for all HR functions: benefits enrollment, payroll, performance management, and/or training and development.
- Update and maintain HR documents, such as employee handbooks.
- Conduct basic HR reporting and data analysis.
- Must be flexible for other duties as assigned: As an associate you may be required to cross-train across roles/departments with similar job duties, or assist with other business needs as required
Nice to have:
- Bilingual: Spanish/English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SHRM or PHR Certification
- Warehouse/manufacturing industry experience
- Must have recent experience in a Human Resources Administrator/Assistant role
- Must be comfortable in a skilled-labor environment
- Must have a strong personality, and be able to provide feedback
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Background check required