FHA Repairs Coordinator (Construction req'd)
Brandon, FL 33511 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Location: Brandon, 33511 - WFH Flexible
Training is onsite for about (2) weeks, must report in office 1x monthly for meetings, fully remote after training. May have more onsite requirements in the future.
Pay: $19-$21/hourly DOE
Hours: 8-5pm M-Fr
Type: Contract to Hire
Benefits during the contract period: We offer affordable medical, dental, and vision! Learn more: https://bit.ly/3v65IXl
Hiregy Associate perks: Enjoy discounts, rewards and perks on thousands of the brands you love in a variety of categories: https://bit.ly/38aBuGw
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, timelines and reports problem areas
- Communicates with our national vendor network to obtain property information and scope of repairs
- Responsible for client interaction and vendor interaction throughout the assigned territory/client
- Responsible for improving customer satisfaction through adhering to timeline and quality standards
- Utilizing internal software systems and Microsoft Office productivity software for workload management
- Responsible for communicating with clients in a courteous and professional way
- Responsible for working and updating reports to ensure time lines are being met
- Bid Creation, Negotiation and Evaluation.
- Responsible for updating various client systems of record
- Communicating with insurance carriers and adjusters, reviewing claim and EOB (Explanation of Benefit) documents and coordinating completion of insurable repairs.
- Knowledgeable of FHA lifecycle including all aspects of the conveyance process.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company services
- Must be flexible for other duties as assigned: As an associate you may be required to cross-train across roles/departments with similar job duties, or assist with other business needs as required
Nice to have:
- Functional knowledge of processes and terminology in residential construction industry
- Functional knowledge of HUD specification and FHA guidelines
- Experience in RepairBASE or XactPRM is a strong plus
- Experience in P260
- Must have experience in Property Preservation, or home repairs, or construction (direct experience managing default properties, dispatching vendors to the field and completing services)
- Employer will perform testing
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Background check required
- Drug screening required
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director of Client Services
Hi, I’m Michelle, Senior Director of Client Services. I look forward to connecting with you on your job search.