Customer Service Representative I - CLW
Clearwater, FL 33759 US
Location: Clearwater, 33759 - This position is onsite
Hours: M-F 8-5
Type: Contract to Hire
Benefits during the contract period: We offer affordable medical, dental, and vision! Learn more: https://bit.ly/3v65IXl
- Handle inquiries professionally, accurately and completely primarily over the phone while establishing and maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Use various internal systems, web based software and other available tools to provide the most accurate and up to date information to internal and external customer base.
- Provide the most accurate and up to date information and/or follow proper procedure to route the call or request when necessary. Follow up as needed.
- Maintain excellent working knowledge of company policy and procedures.
- Strictly adhere to and enforce all HIPAA and PHI guidelines at all times.
- Defuse difficult calls and escalate when necessary.
- Complete, concise and opinion free documentation of calls when applicable.
- Adhere to established CCC Quality Standards while maintaining an acceptable quality standard.
- Must be flexible for other duties as assigned: As an associate you may be required to cross-train across roles/departments with similar job duties, or assist with other business needs as required
- Must maintain acceptable attendance and demonstrate the ability to function as a reliable member of operations
- Previous Call Center Experience
- Written, verbal and interpersonal skills required for daily interaction with internal and external customers
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced work environment while adapting to change in both the environment and workflows
- Accurate data entry capabilities with minimal errors and knowledge of Outlook and the use of basic spreadsheet functions
- Proven ability to maintain good working relationships with coworkers, internal, and external customers, as well as the ability to defuse irate callers and resolve difficult calls
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Background check required
- Drug screening required