Consumer Services Specialist
Tampa, FL 33624 US
Location: Tampa, 33624 - This position is onsite
Pay: $17/hr, $17.50 for bilingual Spanish/English
M, Tu, Th, Fr, Sat: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
OFF = Wed, Sun
Training and first day schedule:
First day: 11:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Second day through end of training (2 weeks): 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
Type: Contract to Hire
Benefits during the contract period: We offer affordable medical, dental, and vision! Learn more: bit.ly/3BLi7RW
Hiregy Associate perks: Enjoy discounts, rewards and perks on thousands of the brands you love in a variety of categories: https://bit.ly/38aBuGw
- Make outbound calls to patients to resolve disputes, gather follow up documentation or provide next steps on the dispute process.
- Use email effectively and efficiently to communicate with patients/consumers .
- Achieve and maintain a performance standard including but not limited to call handling, call quality and customer satisfaction.
- Schedule recurring meeting with merchants to review consumer disputes.
- Employ a high level of interpersonal and communication skills to move beyond patient/consumers frustrations and solve customer’s problem.
- Log all inbound and outbound calls fully and accurately.
- Follow all established processes and procedures for all interactions.
- Search and retrieve data from various databases.
- Prepare and distribute excel reports as required.
- Participate in training activities to maintain currency, and to broaden product knowledge.
- Entering patient accounts into our 3rd party vendors system for hard collections process.
- Must be flexible for other duties as assigned: As an associate you may be required to cross-train across roles/departments with similar job duties, or assist with other business needs as required
Nice to have:
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
- Previous experience with transaction processing and recurring payment plans preferred
- Previous financial services or medical, healthcare, and/or insurance experience required
- Previous experience with dispute resolution is required.
- Must have solid computer experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows
- Must be interested in a career path - Room to grow!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Background check required
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Services Manager
Hi, I'm Jennifer from Hiregy's Client Service Team. Please feel free to contact me for assistance on this position and I look forward to a successful working relationship with you on your career search.