Administrative Assistant II
Tampa, FL 33619 US
Location: Tampa, FL 33619 - This position is onsite
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Hours: 8am -5pm/40 hours a week
Benefits available during the contract period
- Prepares and crafts detailed written communications, reports, and presentations.
- Fields, filters, and assists with incoming phone calls, and handles independent responses when necessary.
- Organizes and oversees the director's schedule, appointments, and can independently set up meetings as instructed.
- Records, transcribes, and circulates meeting minutes.
- Aids the department in coordinating in-person and virtual meeting arrangements.
- Sorts, opens, and prioritizes incoming mail and addresses routine requests.
- Compiles and expedites the approval of various documents, including check requests, purchase orders, and expense reports.
- Provides assistance with making travel plans and securing accommodations.
- Other duties as assigned
Nice to have:
- College degree
- 3-5 years of recent, related work history
- Must have (3) years of administrative support
- Must have experience managing calendars and meetings
- MS Excel: Pivot tables, VLOOKUP
- Must be able to type c. 50 WPM
- Must be MS Office proficient
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Background check required