Tampa, FL 33619 US
Location: Tampa Florida 33619 - This position is onsite
Pay rate: $24.75 max, depending upon experience
Type: Contract to hire
- Review documents submitted for payment for accuracy, adequate support, and correct coding and proper authorization
- Specialize and responsible for accounts payable function
- Performs accurate data entry
- Basic clerical duties associated with accounts payable
- Auditing invoices, credit card expenses and personal reimbursement expenses
- Performs a variety of tasks, may handle balancing and reconciliation of different reports
- Accurately reviewing and processing PO and non-PO vendor invoices and resolving discrepancies
- Manages the collection of receivables, keeping aging categories within defined acceptable limits, through communications with key support personnel at the department level, and by devoting significant attention toward actively working delinquent accounts.
- Provides detailed account aging status for monthly account aging and collection reporting requirements.
- Preforms general account reconciliation
- Must have 1-2 years of recent AP focused experience
- Must have strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Must be MS Excel proficient
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Background check required
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Client Services Manager
Hi, I'm Linda from the Client Services team here at Hiregy ready to assist you with your career search. If you have any questions about this role, I am happy to help.